Come visit Millcreek Gardens October 16 - October 31 and experience Festival Transylvania. Download Coloring Page Pumpkin Decorating Form
- Let us transport you to a family-friendly place where many of your favorite Halloween characters will delight you through a silly story walk of hijinx and mischief.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, $1 for each ticket purchased will be donated to a local elementary school.
- Stop by the Spooky Hollow Bakery for delicious potions and brews.
- Remember that you must wear a mask when visiting Festival Transylvania to keep our monsters and guests safe.
- Note that our monsters really like the dark. They may not seem as frightening in the daylight hours before 7:00 pm.
- Large groups may scare our goblins away. You are welcome to purchase tickets in groups up to 50 in a timeslot, but be aware that those groups will be divided upon arrival at Festival Transylvania.
- Tickets can only be purchased online.
- One last thing, color a Festival Translyvania picture and/or decorate a pumpkin to win a prize. Coloring pages and rules for both contests are available here or at Millcreek Gardens. We also sell pumpkins.
Festival Transylvania at Millcreek Gardens
Children 2 years of age and younger are free
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!