Come visit Millcreek Gardens October 16 - October 31 and experience Festival Transylvania.
- Let us transport you to a family-friendly place where many of your favorite Halloween characters will delight you through a silly story walk of hijinx and mischief.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, $1 for each ticket purchased will be donated to a local elementary school
- Stop by the Spooky Hollow Bakery for delicious potions and brews.
- Remember that you must wear a mask and get your temperature taken when visiting Festival Transylvania to keep our monsters and guests safe.
- Note that our monsters really like the dark. They may not seem as frightening in the daylight hours before 7:00 pm.
- Large groups may scare our goblins away. You are welcome to purchase tickets in groups up to 50 in a timeslot, but be aware that those groups will be divided upon arrival at Festival Transylvania.
- Tickets can only be purchased online.
- One last thing, color a Festival Translyvania picture and/or decorate a pumpkin to win a prize. Coloring pages and rules for both contests are available here or at Millcreek Gardens. We also sell pumpkins.
Millcreek Gardens typically hosts several events during the year. Sadly, we had to cancel most of our events in 2020 due to COVID-19. Rest assured, we are taking special precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We hope to provide more events next year.